Civil Engineer – Finishing
- Responsible for execution of all Finishing works including Masonry, Tiling (Flooring and Dado), Painting, Door frames, and shutter fixing, stone cladding (Dry and Wet), False Ceiling, Façade, Structural steel (Fabrication and Erection) works, waterproofing, toilet works including plumbing and its fittings-fixtures, etc. including knowledge of interior finishing materials and its quality parameters.
- Responsible to Calculate quantities required to execute finishing activities.
- Able to understand specifications/methodology and architectural drawings of finishing activities.
- Coordination with Contractors/Subcontractors for Finishing Activities to carry out Technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing activities at all stages.
- Responsible for Check Daily Progress Report & Finishing work snag list.
B.E. – CIVIL
Minimum Experience Required:Minimum 5 Years of relevant Experience
- Candidates should have 5-10 years of experience includes interior and civil finishing works.
- Candidate completely based on-site.
- Candidate should have good exposure in high rise residential or commercial projects
- Ready to relocate anywhere in India.