Assistant Manager – MEP
- Review the MEP Drawing, Technical Data sheet submittal & taking approval from Client/ consultant.
- Monitoring site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization.
- Monitoring of HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical Work, STP, WTP, Lifts, & Specialized Services Work.
- Co-ordinate with all the departments, Sub Contractor & Consultant as required for the execution of the Project
- Recording and monitoring of all site activities and costs being expended on the project.
- Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc.
- Reconciliation of materials and works executed during the month
- Preparation of Sub Contractors payments and recording / monitoring of all MEP works
- Ensure all builders works drawings are comprehensive and discussed with the various engineers for the best implementation and installation of services in coordination with other parties and main contractor.
- Co-ordination with Suppliers, Client, Purchase, Outsourcing, QA/QC, vendors, Consultant & Contractors.
- Coordinating and resolving Engineering issues address site requirement and ensure timely supply of deliverables from Vendors.
- Supervise the production of co-ordination drawings to ensure that all services are coordinated with each other and the building structure is complying with the contract requirements.
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical
Minimum Experience Required:6 - 11 years