(You can also send you resume at email@example.com)
– Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the entrusted works as per the approved plans.
– Provide effective supervision to carry out the work as per the specifications.
– Maintain proper discipline and punctuality at the site.
– Coordinate with sub-contractors and able to resolve their issues.
– Maintain the quality of works & ensure safety procedures are followed
– Periodically report the progress of works, issues needing decisions from clients/project team to the Project Manager.
– Optimum utilization of resources for achieving the targets.
– Maintain proper records for billing, utilization of resources, etc.
– Ensure compliance of quality, safety, and environment standards as per ISO and maintenance of site records as per ISO standards.
– Identify the areas for waste reduction and act on ways and measures to minimize the wastage of Materials, Manpower, etc.
– Confer with supervisory personnel, contractors, etc to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction issues
B.E. – Civil
– Should ready to work anywhere in India
– Good Labour Management Skill
B.E. – Civil
( You can also send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org )