Project Manager – Civil
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Oversee all aspects of project construction work.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project with respect of scope, time and quality.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for management reviews.
- Minimizes our exposure to risk on project by doing risk management, its impact on client and our company.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Responsible to manage project budget.
- Coordination of the works at site execution level.
- Ensuring correctness of Layout & checking the major layout works.
- Responsible for Manpower & resource management at site level.
- Preparing & Approving of Pour Card based on quality work done.
- Generating DPR (Daily Progress monitoring) & DLR (Daily Labour Report) in SAP System.
- Quality Test plan, test, execution & recording of results.
- Preparing work for the labour vendor and reporting work progress.
- Site measurements for bill verification on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the quality as per project specifications.
- Corrections of non-conference work done and taking preventive actions.
- Organizing materials such as steel/reinforcement/other construction materials.
- Work with quality management team for quality requirements
- Analyzes project bill rates and utilization.
- Identifies business development and add-on sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- To follow up on client complaints as to take corrective and preventive actions.
- To make every effort on delivering excellent project quality.
- To act in compliance with Company’s value and quality policy.
- Maintaining Site work Instruction document to comply with ISO 9001:2008.
- To comply with all ISO 9001:2008 standards and striving for continual improvement.
- Communication: Should have an excellent written and verbal communication.
- Skills: Should have an analytical skills & problem solving skills.
- Organizational Goals: Should lead and carry the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Work Culture: Should work in a team and develop a healthy and friendly work culture.
- Leadership Skills: Should demonstrate the excellent leadership skills by accepting challenges and maintaining the trust of the employees as well as stake-holders, developing the human resources etc.
- Passion for Growth: Should have zeal to attain growth of organization as well as employees.
Minimum Experience Required:Above 12 Years
Bachelor of Engineering – Civil
– Candidate must have experience only Construction Contractor Company.
– Ready to relocate anywhere in India.