Executive – Contract
Looking for a candidate aspirant and habituated to work under Corporate culture in Construction industry well equipped with Project Management skills acquiring following mandatory skills to deliver at workplace:
- Project Brief covering Salient features & Scope of works
- Pre-bid query formulation
- Attending Pre-bids.
- Bank co-ordination for BG against EMD
- Bank co-ordination for BG against MA/SD/PBG/RM
- Project brief preparation for Design & Build as well as EPC projects.
- PO Generations/Amendments for SITC Work
- Get EOT & Completion Certificates
- Monitor Deposits Received & Due Status (BG/FDR/DD against MA/SD/PBG)
- Monitor & co-ordinate with Client for recovery of withheld Retention Money
- Client communications for contract administration as and when required on the project.
- Extra Item Claims to Client by submitting rate analysis and further communicating with Client for approvals on it.
Minimum Experience Required:2-3 Years Experience
- Excellent understanding of project at tender stage as well as after award of works during project stage in terms of commercial conditions, project scope understanding, battery limits for the project.
- Excellent Contractual Letter writing skills understanding the project issues and accordingly have communications with client verbal, emails & through letters.
- Excellent knowledge at Claims for the project to be initiated and having thorough understanding of Change process in Project Management.
- Should be pro-active enough at taking follow ups with Project team, Clients, PMCs and maintaining Claim Tracker Master sheets regularly.
- Should have SAP knowledge also so that can utilise it efficiently to report generations and validating other data required at the department roles.
- All skills are mandatory for the said Vacancy.
- Should be minimum B.E / B.tech Civil and must at least have scored distinction Grade ( atleast 7 CGPA )
- Candidate should have minimum experience of 2 – 3 years from renowned construction industry.