Assistant Engineer- Civil
- Preparation of prime cost estimates, tenders in accordance with client requirements and risk analysis for justification of contingency if any for submission to management to apply mark up and arrive at tender submission price.
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity etc and provide feedback to the responsible Manager.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- In- conjunction with Quantity leader, conduct site inspections for tender understanding, analysis of conditions, assessment of risk and identification of activities that may or may not be shown in the tender documents.
- Provide technical support to personnel preparing estimates for assigned bids and insures all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
- To prepare specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation.
- To prepare purchase orders / service orders of Contract Work in ERP.
- To collect necessary documents and information required for preparing the tender.
- To assist senior in filling up the tender.
- To comply with all ISO 9001:2008 standards and striving for continual improvement.
B.E – Civil
Minimum Experience Required:3-5 Years
- Communication: Should have an excellent written and verbal communication.
- Skills: Should have an analytical skills & problem solving skills.
- Work Culture: Should work in a team and develop a healthy and friendly work culture to achieve the organizational goals.
- Passion for Growth: Should have zeal to attain growth of organization as well as individual.
- Ready to relocate anywhere in India.